Saturday 30 November 2013

Make it Crafty Challenge - Skin and Muscle Definition

I haven't posted for a very long time - just because I haven't had the time.  The cards that I have made since my last post have changed considerably.  I now use Copic markers instead of Distress Reinkers to colour my images and have now moved to digi stamps rather than using stamped images.  Thanks to the Make it Crafty site I now have quite a collection of digi stamps and aren't they so easy to use.  Just sit at the computer without a care as to the time of day and download and then manipulate the image to the size and configuration you want.  Just so much fun!!

This is my second effort at a Make it Crafty challenge and thought I would put up my gumnut girl that I coloured.  I thought I was too late for the challenge, but have been told there is still a few hours to go.  My first effort was the grafitti challenge.

So here we go, my entry for the skin and muscle definition challenge.

I coloured this image many weeks ago for my own self interest and did not take note of the colours that I used, but I do know that over the green of her dress I used a yellow Copic to give a different perspective to the colours.





2 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring Dianne, so glad you got her entered her muscle definition is wonderful great job :)
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring and I can see the definition in her legs nicely! :D Thanks for playing along in the November Make it Colourful challenge!

    ReplyDelete