Sunday 1 December 2013

What could have been

I coloured the spooky house and the cheshire cat for the black and orange competition, but never got to upload it because I wasn't comfortable with how to go about it.  My daughter was going to help but that didn't work out either.

Anyway, here is the image for you to have a look at.

This was fun, but oh so big a job.  I did the cat first and am really happy with him.  The house was a challenge in itself with the various aspects to the shadows.

Then I entered the grafitti challenge, thanks to my daughter Amelia, who uploaded the image on my behalf.



I coloured the air balloon image for my partner's sons birthday.  Loved painting it and loved the result.
Not a great image of the coloured image.

I did the treasure map and the tall ship for my son-in-law's birthday.






1 comment:

  1. These are all awesome project and you're coloring is better than you give yourself credit for! I especially like the graffiti and orange/black projects. :D

    ReplyDelete